future advice for high-school student

High school is important for all students, so what should they do when they begin high school? If someone had asked me that question when I was in high school, I would have said “I don’t know”. However, now I can give value advice based on my personal experience: students should focus on their studies, they should make friends, and they should participate in extracurricular activities.
Focusing on study is the most important thing students should do. Most high school students misunderstand that they have only so much time to study, so instead of studying, they like going out and playing games. Actually, the knowledge acquired in high school provides a foundation for higher education. Therefore, to prepare for higher education, studens should concentrate on what their teachers say in class and study hard. When they have questions, they should not be afraid to raise their hands and just ask their teachers. That’s what teachers are there for. Of course some students will worry that their questions are somehow stupid and that their classmates will make fun of them. Since a question reveals a desire to learn, no question is stupid;